Assessment Certification Workshop
Why not be in a position to offer one of the best 360-degree assessments that's available today, right in your own workplace?
When the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) pioneered the use of 360-degree assessments for leadership development 30 years ago, it was a cutting-edge concept. Today, assessments are widely used as part of leadership development initiatives at all organizational levels. Through 360 assessments, employers can help employees identify their skill gaps and create a development plan to improve their leadership effectiveness.
As HR talent managers work to cut costs, they look to their internal training partners to become certified to deliver 360 feedback to their employees. Also, independent consultants such as executive coaches understand the value of being certified to deliver an array of assessments to meet their clients' development needs.
As part of its portfolio of programs CCL offers the Assessment Certification Workshop for HR professionals, coaches and consultants. The Assessment Certification Workshop is a two day, open enrollment program. This program will provide the certification that's required to administer all 360 assessments in the CCL's portfolio. You will have the opportunity to conduct practice feedback sessions in a safe, low-risk environment and exchange ideas and experiences with organizational users and independent consultants in the field.
Who Should Attend
Human resource professionals, coaches and consultants who want to facilitate feedback using CCL assessment products.
Individuals who participate in CCL's Assessment Certification Workshop will:
- Discover the most effective ways to use assessment tools and understand how they can fit into your organization's leadership development approach.
- Learn to analyze and interpret feedback reports for others.
- Learn how to assist others in development planning.
- Improve your own feedback skills by facilitating, observing and participating in feedback exercises with fellow workshop participants.
- Learn about assessment research origins and the latest CCL research.
- Receive comprehensive online resources and other publications.